Interior Pro-Series Operating Single Switch (Carlingtech), Sealed IP 66, with Red and Green
LED; direct panel mount or optional dress plate (included) mount.
Switch assembly alone, connecting cables not included. The lights on this switch are dimmer so more appropriate for use on the interior of your RV.
1 Year Warranty
Single Switch is used to operate S2VT valves. It features a rocker style, momentary contact, DM configured Carlingtech switch and a custom PCB.
Double seals on LEDs and rocker stem make it waterproof (IP 66) from the front panel to withstand exposed conditions on any kind of RV location
Integral high brightness LEDs -GREEN lights when valve is closed, RED when the valve is Open. 2 switches may be used to operate from different locations, connecting via IP 66 cables to controller ports on the S2VT; may also used as an ‘add-a -2nd switch’ in combination with Double Switch Panel DM PN: 5887-DM30-S2VT-DSP for 2 or more valve applications, for example, Black, Gray and Galley tanks.
In the most common and typical cases the switch assembly simply slots into into an industry standard cutout in the RV panel. A dress plate is included for optional mounting or for panels too thick to permit direct mounting. Includes set of switch labels with the following choices: Black, Gray. Black, Gray, Galley & Washer It is also fully compatible with older DM SVT valves as a drop in replacement.
Item compatible with Single Switch:
• IP 66 cable DM PN 5846-IP66 20′ Rnd. Cable Ass. Each switch requires one IP 66 interface cable.
Item Single Switch is often used in combination with:
• Double switch panel DM PN 5847-RV Dbl SW PNL
SINGLE SWITCH PN 5787- DM30 – SVT TECHNICAL DATA
• Type: Flush mount, momentary contact rocker with custom PCB assembly
• Sealing: Switch sealed with dual seals around LEDs and rocker stem
• IP rating: IP66 & IP68 from front panel
• Hole cutout: Industry standard 0.830” x 1.450” hole.
• Panel thickness (direct panel mount): Min: 0.030 inch [0.76mm] Max: 0.187 inch [4.75 mm]
• Panel thickness (optional dress plate mount): Max: 1 inch [25.4 mm]
• Rear clearance requirement: 1.92 Inch measured from front of panel (switch seating surface)
• Interface: Connects via 6/4 RJ 11 socket, gold plated contacts on rear PCB assembly,
• Actuator: Aesthetic symmetrically curved, black nylon
• Illumination: Internal Bright RED and GREEN LEDs, ballasted for 12 V
• Lens – Dual prismatic, clear polycarbonate set in rocker
• Operating life: 50,000 cycles min
• Industry certfication: Carlingtech Switch meets MIL Std 202F, MIL Std 810C, UL 1500, ISO 8846, IEC 60529 and BS 5490
Single Switch Installation Instructions are covered in document link below:
DM 89 S2VT Switch and IP 66 Cable Installation
PDF Files open in a new window – view in browser or save for off-line viewing or printing