|Dimensions||19 × 18 × 8 in|
If you’ve been searching for the highest quality leakproof sewer hose on the market, you’ve found it!
• Industrial Strength RV Sewer Hose, goodbye pin holes
• Smooth interior prevents waste from getting trapped in the hose
• Cam Loc fittings eliminate leaks, guaranteed
• Nozzle with handle and shut off at the sewer inlet
• Sta-Put feature keeps hose neatly in place
• Works on 5th wheels, toy haulers, travel trailers and motorhomes
See tabs below for more information
This kit also works as a retrofit kit for Entegra Coach.
Need a custom length hose? Just give us a call.
28 ft. ONLY AVAILABLE HERE AT DRAIN MASTER
|Dimensions||19 × 18 × 8 in|
• 4-1 compression ratio = store more hose in less space
• 28 feet extended, 8 feet compressed
• Smooth interior prevents waste from getting trapped inside hose
• Exterior helical wear barrier strengthens hose
• Crush proof and UV protected
• Behaves like a bendable drinking straw. Pull it out or push it back and it stays
• No-Drip System features bonded fittings to sewer hose
• Handle shuts the flow. No drips, no leaks
• Clear section lets you know when tanks is flushed and hose is clean
• Built-in handle makes it easy to carry and secure into the sewer inlet
• Rubber donut seal fits any size inlet for an airtight and secure fit
Cam Loc Fitting
• Adapts your outdated Bayonet fittings to the Industrial Grade Waste Master Cam-Loc System.
• More sanitary and environmentally friendly
• Provides a reliable seal eliminating leaks forever
• Cap is attached to fitting for safe keeping
• Cam loc arms prevent hose from disconnecting
• Can be shortened, if space is tight
• Installs in minutes
• Back to Bayonet Fitting (sold separately) brings you back to your prior connection if necessary
• Complete system includes simple directions to make the change from RV standard bayonet to industrial grade Cam Loc fittings
Have more questions? Check out the FAQ’s tab.
Proper use of your new Waste Master Adaptor Kit.
After installing the female cam loc adaptor see instructions WM74 the method outlined will insure your tanks are emptied in an environmentally friendly manner as well as much more sanitary for the operator.
Using the System
1. Remove the system from its storage container near the park sewer inlet. (This is probably opposite to your current method.)
2. Insert the nozzle in the sewer inlet securely.
3. Open the gray lever on the side of the nozzle.
4. With the other end of the hose walk back to the RV where the sewer outlet is located.
5. Remove the cap on the coach, then the red storage cap in the male Cam Loc fitting.
6. Connect the Male Cam Loc fitting into the Female Cam Loc fitting on the coach and rotate the gray Cams to their locked position.
Dumping the Tanks
1. Check your installation to be sure the nozzle is open and secure in the park sewer inlet.
2. Open the Black dump valve and allow the tank to fully drain. (See Flushing section)
3. Close the Black valve fully and open the Gray valve (if your RV is equipped with 2 Gray valves open the Galley first). When the tank is fully drained, close the valve.
Flushing the Holding Tanks
1. Most RVs have a flusher in the Black tank and some have them in the Gray tanks. You should have them in both or all 3 tanks if so equipped.
2. Connect a hose to the coach connection on the side of the RV. Do not use the Fresh water hose used for supplying water to the RV.
3. Turn on the water and fill the Black tank about 2/3rds full before opening the dump valve. Repeat this process until the sight glass in your hose runs clear.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 with your Gray tank(s).
5. Now is the time to restore the hose as outlined next.
Restoring the system for travel
1. Make sure all tank dump valves are closed.
2. Remove Male Cam Loc fitting connected to the coach and install the protective caps both in the coach fitting and the Male Hose fitting.
3. Walk the hose assembly back to the sewer inlet, letting the hose collapse as you get close to the park sewer inlet.
4. Close the gray lever on the nozzle.
5. Insert the nozzle in the storage container and feed the hose and Male Cam Loc fitting back as well.
6. Put back in the RV.
If you have any questions or need clarification regarding this procedure please let us know.
Installation Instructions – Pdf Files will open in new window.
If you need to get Adobe Reader for opening your pdf files, click here to download. Be sure to choose PC or Mac.
I have been a customer of Waster Master for the past four years and have been a RV’er for the past 25 years, owning class A motorhomes and 5th wheels. In my years of RV’ing the most unpleasant experience is black and grey water dumping. The bayonet style hook ups are at best inefficient and at worst a smelly unsanitary condition.
Four years ago I purchased a 2006 Alpine Apex that was fitted with the Waste Master System. After learning the workings of the system, I am extremely satisfied with the various functions the system performs. From the nozzle with open/close positions that prevent unwanted spills, to the clear plastic window at the nozzle, to determine the clean out is finished.
Friends who have RV’s and have seen how my system works, are quite interested in Waste Master, with the idea of retrofitting their vehicle or the purchase of RV’s equipped with this system. That is however, a limited option within the industry.
I do believe this is a far superior system compared to present archaic systems being installed in today’s RV’s. This to me seems to be a very strong selling point in the making of rv’s and I’m surprised more of the industry hasn’t upgraded to Waste Master. This is a system that is not limited to just Class A motorhomes, in my humble opinion.
I believe that my next purchase of a class A motorhome or other type of RV will be influenced by whether this system is installed.
Good morning! We just returned from 3 weeks in the 5th wheel and I wanted to mention what a pleasure your system is to use, not that I consider the process anything but fun. So much better than the Bayonet Systems regardless of their price. Thanks for your assistance in getting the rig configured.
I have, over the past 10 years of owning motorhomes, purchased at least 4 different waste hose systems looking for the holy grail of dump hose set ups.
With your Waste Master Cam Lock Adapter Kit I finally seem to have found it.
Retrofitting the cam lock to my existing set up was straight forward and simple. Setting up my sewer drain hose is now simple and for the first time gives me complete confidence there will be no more leaks and the dump process will be as clean and easy as promised.
Extremely satisfied Customer,
We replaced our failed Sani Con dump system with your Waste Master product about three months ago and are 1000% satisfied with both the performance and the quality of the materials used.
It’s nice NOT to have the factory-installed hoses leak anymore (the pump dripped since new) and being able to thoroughly empty the tanks in a few seconds–compared to about five minutes with the old one. The pump is a real joy–faster and it really IS cleaner.
The best part is finally getting rid of a very slight sewage odor that persisted since the first day we took our coach out, despite my meticulous tank maintenance program and use of chemicals, now the only thing the dw (Dear Wife) comments on when coming out of the bathroom is how nice the hand soap smells !!!!!!!!!
Thank you for all you help and technical assistance.
Betsy & Tom
I just installed the Waste Master Cam Loc system. I am very pleased with the construction of the hose, the connections and especially the nozzle. I think you should add a better description on your website about the nozzle on the end of the hose. It is a heavy duty ball type valve shut off, that has a very positive shutoff. I thought it might have just a flapper valve of some sort. The ball type is a great way to shut this off in a positive way, no leaks. All components are very heavy duty. Should last forever and should never leak. Well worth the money. Wish I had bought it sooner. And as a final recommendation, the people at Drain Master were great to work with.
Thank you for the wonderful tour of your factory and the courtesy audit of our 2008 Newell Coach Waste Master installation. I can certainly understand why we have never received a Waste Master system from you that was less than perfect. Your testing of each and every system before it is shipped is truly unique in the industry, and makes for very happy customers.
Keep up the good work.
Vice President/Customer Service
Newell Coach Corporation
As an avid RV’er, Ellen and I spend about four to six months in our 2002 Dynasty, traveling with friends around this great country of ours. We RVers are always looking for things to individualize our coaches as well as arranging stuff in an organized, easy to get to way. Being organized lets you carry more stuff.
Our coach has most of the bells and whistles and we have added many things in this pursuit. We recently left a Camping World store and spent less than $25.00. A real feat as we usually spend in excess of $100 per visit, four to six times a year.
As you all know, hook up item is the nastiest and most unsanitary aspect of dealing with service connections. I have spent all kinds of money on sewer hoses, supports, endless fittings, and chemicals in an attempt to make emptying the holding tanks less of a hassle. Recently I solved the problem entirely!!!
As it turns out, a friend of mine has been working on this problem for some time in a much more dedicated way than I or my friends had.
The product is called Waste Master, which makes emptying the holding tanks as simple as putting gas in a car. Drain Master Industries has designed a complete systems approach to waste evacuation and has been working with RV manufacturers to install the system on new coaches.
Seeing the unit in action convinced me I wanted it on my coach. After much arm-twisting, Drain Master agreed to retrofit my Dynasty.
The retrofit started with complete removal of the service-bay holding tanks on my coach. New holding tanks were manufactured to get the outlets in the proper position. The installation would be very simple during the manufacturing process of a motor home a simple change in design.
The Waste Master system installation went according to plan with air hookups a new electrical circuit and the heart of the system, the sewer hose, nozzle and enclosure. The enclosure door was painted to match the exterior of my coach and looks like a factory installation. We also were able to take many before and after photographs to document this experience.
We are now on our way, a two and a half month trek across the country. I am having a ball running into my fellow RV ers and showing them the cleanest dumping system ever. It’s fast, safe, sanitary and easy to use. The best part of all, Waste Master makes waste removal uneventful.
I’m happy to demonstrate my greatest addition and tell everyone about it. This Waste Master system gets a huge thumbs up from us.
Jerry & Ellen
We designed the Sta-Put sewer hose material specifically for the RV industry. Existing hoses in the market are made of sub standard material and won’t consistently do the job in an uneventful, simple and sanitary way, so we set out to fix that! With proper care and use, this industrial strength hose will perform flawlessly for years. It is designed that way, built that way and backed that way. If you ever have an issue with the material or workmanship of the hose material or fittings on one of our sewer hose systems, just give us a call. (877) 787-8833 We will take care of it.